Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Week 3

I wasn't expecting to lose much this week, I know it's going to slow down and be consistent...

I lost 5 lbs!  That's 18 lbs total and 15 inches.  Holy moly!!!  In 3 weeks!!!!  Without exercise!

Things I am LOVIN-

Clothes are feeling loose! 
My ring isn't tight anymore!
My shoes are even feeling big! Sandals I couldn't wear last year I wore on Sunday!
I don't need my diet pepsi anymore!
I have so much energy! (Tom even wants to start the program because of my energy!)
I don't need naps!!!  (Whoa! Anyone who knows me will be blown away)
I LOVE drinking my water!
I am sleeping better!
I can put my shoes on without being in pain!
My baby fits better on my lap! ;)
Did I mention my clothes are loose!!!??



I AM SO HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!!!

I feel so much hope for my weight AND health.  It's amazing!  I haven't had hope for so many years.  It's a great feeling!

I wish I could give this gift to everyone.

I wish I hadn't waited for a year to do this!  But I am so glad I'm doing it now!

Here's my week 3 picture-


        Before Picture                                              3 weeks! :)                


Excited for each new week! I start exercising this week!  Yay!  More energy and muscle! 

My favorite meals this week-
* Vegetarian sloppy joe with organic salsa and laughing cow cheese wedge
* Mac and cheese with meatballs and a little sauce (the only way I like the mac and cheese)
* Taco salad without the chips or tortilla
* Pesto tilapia
* French Vanilla shake with sugar free caramel syrup

#watchmelose #committed




5 comments:

  1. You're awesome, and you look great! Way to go, Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SOOOOO good Sally! I can see such a difference in your before and after pictures..and it has only been three weeks! I feel like crying. I am just so happy for you and incredibly PROUD! I love you so much! Thanks for being so brave and sharing with us... you are such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing amazing amazing!!!! Yay you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock sister!!! I love you so much. I may be interested in this plan as well. Get me the info

    ReplyDelete