Wednesday, April 9, 2014

FOOD

I have a love/hate relationship with food.  Mostly, I love food and then hate myself in the morning.

I love food 
I love food so much 
I love to eat when I'm with friends or family
I love to eat junk- ice-cream every night- chips and dip- candy- chocolate- fast food
I love food when I celebrate
I love food when I'm sad
I love to go out to eat- Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse, Zupas, Cafe Rio, JCW's
I love food when I'm stressed
I love food when I'm bored
I love food when I'm happy

Obviously, I love food but it doesn't love me back.  Haha.

But that is all changing.

My life is changing

One habit, one day at a time.

If I can do this health program then ANYONE can do it.   Seriously ANYONE.  I am the girl who has no self-control, no stop button, no feeling full, no getting sick when I over ate, would eat whatever I wanted, when I wanted.  I was at a point where I said, "Who cares!  I'll never lose this weight. Why try?"  I totally enjoy candy parties with my family every once and a while.  "Movie Parties" consisted of double stuff Oreos, chips and dip, candy, ice-cream.  No control.

You don't realize how much being overweight restricts your life and not just physically.  I can see now that it affected me mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.  It held me back from my potential, it affected my relationships.

Tom keeps saying to me, "I'm so glad I have my Sally back."  I didn't realize I was such a zombie.  I feel SO good!  I can't even believe it.  It's such a small miracle that I don't "need" Diet Pepsi anymore!  I wasn't even trying to quit it.  It just happened naturally.  SO AWESOME!

This week I only lost one pound.  BUT I lost another 2 inches!  That's a total of 19 lbs. and 17 inches in 4 weeks.  I'm trying to think of it differently, and not say "Only one pound"  Have you seen one pound of fat?


Gross!  Goodbye and good riddance one pound of fat!  I will NEVER see you again.

I LOVE this program.  LOVE!
I love that it's working!
I love that I can do it!
I love that it is easy!
I LOVE having energy!
I love how I feel!
I love drinking water!
I love feeling like "me" again!

One month down and 8 more to go until I am at a healthy weight, then a lifetime of optimal health.

#watchmelose   #committed  #dailyhabits  #escapefromobesity




1 comment: