Saturday, April 12, 2014

CONTROL

Just finished my 6th week on the program.  It was spring break and I didn't do much this week so I wasn't expecting to lose much, if anything.  But I lost 3 lbs and 4.5 inches.  That's a total of 22 lbs down and 21.5 inches!  Oh my goodness!  :)

More exciting than the weight loss is how I feel.

My last post started with how much I love food.  It controlled me- completely.  I never realized how much.

Guess what?  Food DOES NOT control me anymore!  Diet Pepsi doesn't control me anymore!  It's an amazing feeling!  It hasn't controlled me since week 2!!!  That's how I can say "no thanks" to cake, ice-cream, chocolate, Easter candy, chips, french fries... AND I don't even care, I don't even WANT it!  Wait what?!  Yep, no desire for it.  A few times I have wanted it emotionally, but not physically.  I wanted to treat myself in response to a stressful situation, but I didn't.  I had control.  Awesome!

I love being in control.

I love this program.  It works.  It's creating optimal health.  I still have a long road ahead.  But I love each week I get closer to my goal.  I can do this!  



22 lbs gone!  Forever!  :)




#watchmelose  #committed  #dailyhabits  #escapefromobesity

www.sallycannon.IChooseOptimalHealth.com

1 comment: